Monday 20 October 2014

Comrades marathon 2015

Today I'm wearing my comrades marathon 2014 T-shirt. I then thought about it and realized that how proud I am of wearing that T-shirt in the public! !!
Because I was part of something very big that only a thew people will ever be part of. Does not matter WHAT  your time or position will be or have been. Its really a life changing experience that I promise you!! This year my knee packed up after only 10km in the race with itb. But the supporters and everyone around me carried me to the finish.  So if you are thinking of entering for comrades marathon 2015, stop thinking about it and enter because its the ultimate race that I promise you!!! For tips on running follow me on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/runningtheultimaterace

No comments:

Post a Comment