Sunday 26 April 2015

My training program for the week - Comrades

My training program for the week - Comrades

This next 2 to 3 weeks I will do my peak training for comrades marathon. In this weeks training program I've got 2 races but will use them as a easy comrades pace training run.

● Monday - 10km easy recovery run 

●Tuesday - 10km easy morning run and then I will do a 10km tempo run in the afternoon

●Wednesday - 10km easy morning run and then I will do a 10km hill training in the afternoon

●Thursday - I will do a easy 10km recovery run or rest

●Friday - 42.2km easy at comrades race pace (sub 4)

●Saterday - Easy recovery 10km jog or rest

●Sunday - 32km easy (sub 3.10)


Hope this training program can help you to reach your dream times. For any questions please email me @ mjengel740@gmail.com or follow me on facebook https://m.facebook.com/runningtheultimaterace .

Marius Engelbrecht

No comments:

Post a Comment